A flexible approach to our clients’ needs enables us to deliver them a full range of legal services.
A modern model of our legal office is focused mostly on business solutions. The greatest emphasis is placed on the fact that we want to accomplish our commissions in a prompt and thorough manner and to complete the tasks entrusted to us efficiently (even those carried out remotely). Our clients are from all over the country and we meet their needs as required. We offer them a new standard of service, owing to the fact that we combine our knowledge and experience with the brand new teleinformatic technologies and our innovative solutions.
We specialise in:
- Commercial law
- Civil law
- Tax law
- Property law
- Family law
- Employment law
- Administrative law
- Public Procurement law
- Copyright and intellectual property law
Our services encompass:
- Legal consulting.
- Delivering legal advice and consultations.
- Preparing legal opinions.
- Forming partnership companies.
- Helping national and foreign entities in buying real estate, including risk assessments of the transactions, preparing documentation, allowance of the acquisition of real estate by foreign entities and taking part in negotiations connected to this process.
- Due diligence, regarding: legal, economic and financial status of both partnerships and companies, and other larger assets as a part of business trading, including real estate.
- Elaboration and opinions on draft contracts, articles of association, agreements reached by clients, decisions and regulations.
- Compiling pleadings.
- Filling out forms in registration proceedings (National Court Register).
- Taking part in negotiations and mediations.
- Speaking before a common and administrative court and before public administration bodies.
- Conducting cases in electronic writ-of-payment proceedings (so-called E-court).